Monday, January 05, 2015

Organizational announcement

I have decided to streamline the operation a bit. Now, instead of piling collapse, English spelling, boat design and various miscellaneous projects all into one blog, I will have one for each:

http://cluborlov.blogspot.com
ClubOrlov
For collapse-related items of interest, geopolitics and various bits of practical philosophy, please keep coming back here.

http://unspell.it
Project Unspell
For Project Unspell (which is up and running; I am putting the finishing touches on unspelled Tom Sawyer) go to unspell.it.

S/V Quidnon
For reading about and helping me think through a boat design project for a “houseboat that sails,” please go to quidnon.blogspot.com. I will be updating it on a daily basis between now and whenever all the design issues are resolved.

Also, if you are looking for a place to go hiking, mountain-biking, skinny-dipping or bird-watching in Massachusetts, go to masstrails.com and use a special-purpose search engine I built.

That will be all.

No comments: