Saturday, June 18, 2011

Twilight of the Antipodes Video

Thanks to Darren and the rest of the Collapsenet team for putting this together.

Green Life Eco Fest - May 22, 2011 from Dmitry Orlov on Vimeo.


Joseph said...

This is an excellent presentation. Your public speaking like your writing conveys your wit and intellegence. keep up the good work

don said...

I have read your book, and read your blog regularly. I think you are a genius and I thank you for sharing your insights. I hope you are wrong about societal meltdown, but inside I know, you are right. It is happening all around us, but most people are blind to it.

adventatious said...

Excellent ! Your presentation made a lot of sense. The gift economy gives the economy it's humanity back and it's natural constraints. I think we will be moving into a system which combines the 2 types of economy into a new equilibrium. Propably the internet will make local what was previously unlocal and make the market a more human experience. Thanks for the information !